Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Xu Cheng, Yanhua Yang, Walter Ambrosini,Dino Araneo: Passive safety systems have been widely applied to advanced water-cooled reactors (WCRs), to enhance the safety of nuclear power plants. For the near term and medium term, the Chinese government decided for advance pressurized water reactors with an extensive usage of passive safety systems.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan