John Shanahan, civil engineer, Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Strong and lasting economies need fossil fuels and nuclear. Only if government is well intended and stable, will there be sound energy programs. We should not kid ourselves that stopping use of fossil fuels and nuclear power is good. Competitors like an energy weak USA. We can't let that happen. We must eliminate frivolous lawsuits that demand stopping use of fossil fuels and nuclear power, cap and trade or carbon sequestration. To do otherwise is playing into the hands of those who would like to destroy North America and Europe.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA