Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Young Americans for Liberty Conference - I hope you're prepared to have some fun actively engaging in a little exercise to discover how the world really works. I know some of you have read my books and articles – and heard me talk about how eco-imperialists deny the world’s poorest people access to the modern energy, agriculture, disease control and other technologies that make our jobs, living standards, travel, entertainment, communication, health and life spans possible. After countless thousands of years of stagnation, wallowing near the abyss, living little better than domesticated animals … what brought about this incredible transformation?
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA