Richard McPherson, energy expert and advocate for a better world through nexus of agriculture, water and energy: The August 2017 report on “Markets and Reliability” does not report an adequate response to electricity determined to be the Number 1 Critical Infrastructure after the 911 attack on America. What happened over 16-years? Foreign countries whose goal it is to harm the United States have supplied materials, components and equipment including rare earth metals, uranium, computer codes, and hardware to our electricity supply system. Plus having employees embedded owing their allegiance to those countries. All working together has made America’s electricity supply weak. The only result of endless meetings since 1953, is an easily disrupted electricity supply system.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA