Michael Shellenberger, Founder - President of Environmental Progress: Humanity stagnated for thousands of years plundering the environment and using slave power. Along came fossil fuels and did away with most of that suffering. See Vaclav Smil - ENERGY AND CIVILIZATION A HISTORY. Then along came extreme environmentalists in the 1960s and countries supporting them determined to make North America, Europe, Japan and South Africa energy poor in order to rule over them. Now comes an excellent advocate for humanity and the environment, Michael Shellenberger. See the video of his TED talk about nuclear and the environment.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA