Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement: The origin of the LNT model of radiation carcinogenesis is outlined. The nature of cancer and the role of the body's natural defense mechanisms are discussed. A simple biological model of the effect of radiation is shown to be more credible and consistent with the observed beneficial health effects at low doses and adverse effects at high doses."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA