Bruno Comby, nuclear engineer, Founder-President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - International, in French, Association des Ecologistes Pour le Nucléaire, http://ecolo.org: This is a report of Bruno Comby's visit to Ramsar, Iran in 2006 to document one of the world's highest levels of naturally occurring radiation and the lives of people and animals living there. Results are that high doses of radiation spread out over time, i.e. relatively low radiation dose rate, show no detrimental signs. The people are living above average life times. This concept needs to be incorporated into design and operation of nuclear power plants and nuclear medicine. The Linear No-Threshold model is not appropriate for low dose and low dose rates.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA
- Battery storage for roof top solar - Battery Wastage (Capell Aris) UK