T.D. Luckery: Evidence indicates an inverse relationship between chronic low-dose radiation levels and cancer incidence and/or mortality rates. Examples are drawn from: 1) state surveys for more than 200 million people in the United States; 2) state cancer hospitals for 200 million people in India; 3) 10,000 residents of Taipei who lived in cobalt-60 contaminated homes; 4) high-radiation areas of Ramsar, Iran; 5) 12 million person-years of exposed and carefully selected control nuclear workers; .. .. .. This evidence conforms to the hypothesis that adequate ionizing radiation protects against cancer and promotes health.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India