T.D. Luckery: Evidence indicates an inverse relationship between chronic low-dose radiation levels and cancer incidence and/or mortality rates. Examples are drawn from: 1) state surveys for more than 200 million people in the United States; 2) state cancer hospitals for 200 million people in India; 3) 10,000 residents of Taipei who lived in cobalt-60 contaminated homes; 4) high-radiation areas of Ramsar, Iran; 5) 12 million person-years of exposed and carefully selected control nuclear workers; .. .. .. This evidence conforms to the hypothesis that adequate ionizing radiation protects against cancer and promotes health.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA