Kelvin Kemm, CEO of Nuclear Africa - Nuclear power has been in commercial operation around the world for sixty years. It has shown itself to be a reliable and cost effective form of electricity production. Notwithstanding the visible evidence, there has been considerable public fear and suspicion of nuclear technology globally.
Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd is a nuclear project management company based in Pretoria, South Africa. It provides a range of services related to nuclear manufacturing and to advancing the construction and fabrication of new nuclear power plants.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK