China News: Adding many nuclear power plants will greatly help pollution from far dirtier electric generating plants. This is a great example for the world, in particular for 1st world countries who are abandoning nuclear power for lowest grade fossil fuels, wind, solar, etc.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India