http://www.urbanemissions.info/: In 2015, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a compilation of air quality data across the world and estimated the corresponding health impacts on premature mortality and morbidity – Delhi is among the top 10 for cities with the worst air quality. Air pollution in (urban and rural) India is a growing public concern, and city of Delhi (its capital) is one of the most studied city with a disproportionate share of media attention. Yet, we do not seem to have decisive answers to simple questions like how polluted is the city, what are the main sources, and where to start to control pollution in the city.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA
- Battery storage for roof top solar - Battery Wastage (Capell Aris) UK