http://www.urbanemissions.info/: In 2015, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a compilation of air quality data across the world and estimated the corresponding health impacts on premature mortality and morbidity – Delhi is among the top 10 for cities with the worst air quality. Air pollution in (urban and rural) India is a growing public concern, and city of Delhi (its capital) is one of the most studied city with a disproportionate share of media attention. Yet, we do not seem to have decisive answers to simple questions like how polluted is the city, what are the main sources, and where to start to control pollution in the city.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK