Scott Denning, Director of Education, ESMEI, Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University: The science of Man-made Climate Change is simple to explain, serious to our way of life and solvable. We don't have to choose between progress and prosperity. Many people think: "Our well-being is based on stuff we extract from the ground." When we stop burning coal, will our descendants shiver in the dark? "We create our well-being through crativity, ingenuity, and hard work." The future is bright.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA