Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: Part 1: Some Climate History, Part 2: IPCC et al, Part 3: Adding Heat to the Atmosphere. There is no evidence from a half-billion years that CO2 has ever controlled the climate. 40% of the world's 7 billion people have no access to clean drinking water. Three billion people cook over open fires - with deadly consequences. This was presented in a debate about man-made global warming at Colorado State University - Pueblo on December 2, 2017. The other person in the debate was Professor Scott Denning of CSU - Fort Collins. Use search box with Denning to find his presentation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA