Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance: From all appearances, the data-adjusters at PSMSL are attempting to “correct” the sea level rise data that do not support the conceptualization of a rapidly-rising sea level trend in response to rising human CO2 emissions. “It is always highly questionable to shift data collected in the far past without any proven new supporting material.” Apparently not even tide gauge measurements can be spared from those who tendentiously fiddle with raw data to satisfy an agenda. Alas, “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes,” as Mark Twain is (almost surely mistakenly) alleged to have said. Give this truth a little shove, and maybe it’ll catch and slay the lie.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA