Tim Ball, environmental consultant and former professor of climatology at the University of Winnigeg: Ontario, a Province in Canada, a country with almost unlimited energy resources and the same population as California, has exorbitantly high electricity bills. So high, that people march in protest. How did this happen? It is hard to believe, but it is primarily the result of deliberate energy policies recommended by the UN to world leaders.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico