Armstrong Economics: In your view will the next decade be a minor cold blip or “OMG we’re all going to freeze to death and run out of food ?” The answer is yes, we may be facing below normal temperatures leading to food shortages, health issues, and more unrest! The worst may come during the 2020-2024 period.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Summary of atmospheric CO2 sources and sinks (Don Bogard, TRCS) USofA
- Nuclear Power Under Attack Again - From Ballot Box (James Conca) USofA
- Der Klimawandel fuehrt zu Konflikten (Katharina Bochsler) Switzerland German Deutsch
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter 2018 3 (John Shanahn) USofA
- Battery storage for roof top solar - Battery Wastage (Capell Aris) UK