William Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University - This short, easy to understand video explains why alarmist predictions of catastrophic man-made global warming, climate change, climate disruption based on computer models is not science. These predictions should not be used to make any government sponsored decisions about use of fossil fuels that are so important for people everywhere.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan