John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Denver, Colorado, USA has experienced 70 to 80 degree temperature changes in two days. This weather pattern along with blizzards, floods and hurricanes in other parts of the world cause the poor and homeless to suffer and die and livestock to perish. Which is most important for the world to deal with: extreme weather, natural climate change, man-made climate change? Should nuclear energy experts be focusing on man-made climate change or on existence threatening problems in government, industry and public thinking? This presents all sides so you can decide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA