Paul Driessen, senior policy analyst for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Eco-activists will inflict far more damage on environmental values than do the technologies they despise. Their “solutions” to alleged ecological “problems” will turn billions of acres into wind and solar farms, biofuel plantations, hydroelectric projects, and mines for materials needed for wind turbines, solar panels, batteries and other “clean, green, renewable” energy alternatives. We need to muster enough science, intellectual rigor and freedom of speech to prevent more deaths in the name of “environmental justice.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, John Shanahan) South Africa USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA