John Droz is the publisher of "Energy and Environmental Newsletter." Once you’ve grasped the magnitude of the problems with wind, solar, biofuels, etc., you’ll understand why the Russians have put so much effort into promoting US energy policies that are completely nonsensical — to anyone but them. The ONLY solution is to change our energy policies to be Science-based — starting with dumping the absurd “All of the Above” slogan, and replacing it with “All of the Sensible” as a national energy mantra.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA