Michael E. Mann, American climatologist and geophysicist, currently director of the Earth System Science Center at Pennsylvania State University: Twenty years hockey stick, actually no reason to celebrate. One of the biggest scientific deception maneuvers should rather stay in the drawer. The big profiteer of the action at that time was the firebrand doctoral student Michael Mann.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan