Michael E. Mann, American climatologist and geophysicist, currently director of the Earth System Science Center at Pennsylvania State University: Twenty years hockey stick, actually no reason to celebrate. One of the biggest scientific deception maneuvers should rather stay in the drawer. The big profiteer of the action at that time was the firebrand doctoral student Michael Mann.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK