John Shanahan, civil engineer, president of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Comment #2 on Bloomberg BNA article, Nuclear won't avoid climate problem, (Bobby Magill). Senator Ed Markey (D-Mass) describes challenges of “impacts of climate change on dangerous nuclear waste.” If the ideas in this article are implemented and the reasoning about catastrophic man-made climate change, etc., and dangerous nuclear waste turn out to be wrong, the consequences of going without fossil fuels, permanently disposing of hazardous nuclear waste (used nuclear fuel), and not using the approximate 99% available energy in the uranium ore stored in depleted uranium and used nuclear fuel will certainly be a disaster for humanity.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico