Don Bogard, radio-geochemistry, nuclear geochemistry, planetary science: This is an excellent personal summary describing what is known and what is uncertain about the topic of catastrophic man-made global warming and large rise in sea levels causing flooding of cities around the world. This is written from a personal and scientific point of view without political or faith oriented influences. It is very important to understand the topic of man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption and man-made sea level rise correctly as best as possible. It has tremendous consequences if the conclusions and courses of action are right or wrong.
Latest from John Shanahan
- GEH receives federal funds for BWRX-300 development (World Nuclear News) USofA
- Rejecting carbon colonialism (Paul Driessen, David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Move Beyond the Linear No-Threshold Theory for Low-Dose Radiation (J Cardarelli II, B Ulsh) USofA
- Man-made contributions to global warming (Ed Berry) USofA
- Wind Energy in Germany (Edgar Ocampo Tellez) Mexico