Don Bogard, radio-geochemistry, nuclear geochemistry, planetary science: This is an excellent personal summary describing what is known and what is uncertain about the topic of catastrophic man-made global warming and large rise in sea levels causing flooding of cities around the world. This is written from a personal and scientific point of view without political or faith oriented influences. It is very important to understand the topic of man-made global warming, man-made climate change, man-made climate disruption and man-made sea level rise correctly as best as possible. It has tremendous consequences if the conclusions and courses of action are right or wrong.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa