Robert Endlich served as weather officer for the US Air Force for 21 years and meteorologist for the U.S. Army for 17 years: Man-made global warming alarmists are changing previously published data, and all of the changes are in one direction, cool the past and warm the present. Such speaks to premeditated behavior, not nature. This is not science; it is “political science” in pursuit of grant monies.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA