Robert Endlich, Weather officer for the US Air Force for 21 years and meteorologist for the U.S. Army for 17 years, Michel Gay, member Environmentalists for Nuclear - International, John Shanahan, member Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Historical records do not support claims of man-made catastrophic global warming and sea level change. We elect leaders based on man-made global warming alarmism that the media spreads across the free world. Many accept it without question, quoting 97% consensus about climate change. Countries, like China and Russia, that don't embrace this man-made climate alarmism will end up having the strongest energy programs.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Why Christianity Is the World’s Most Eco-friendly Philosophy (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Radioactive waste stranded as U.S. shifts from nuclear (Jeff Johnson) USofA
- The case for advanced nuclear reactors (Lisa Murkowski, Washington Examiner) USofA
- Extremwerte Das Klima unter Generalverdacht (ZAMG, Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Austria German Deutsch
- Inconvenient Truths About Renewables (Clinton Crackel) USofA