United Nations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: This world body warns that use of fossil fuels is causing catastrophic man-made global warming and we must stop using fossil fuels. We must sequester carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We must charge a carbon tax. We must go back to the way life was before the Industrial Revolution. But we must continue to mine materials needed for wind turbines and solar panels using fossil fuels and transport these things to installation sites using fossil fuels, and service, repair, replace and dispose of wind turbines and solar panels using fossil fuels. What a confused and impoverished future the UN is planning for us. All for nothing.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA