United Nations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: This world body warns that use of fossil fuels is causing catastrophic man-made global warming and we must stop using fossil fuels. We must sequester carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We must charge a carbon tax. We must go back to the way life was before the Industrial Revolution. But we must continue to mine materials needed for wind turbines and solar panels using fossil fuels and transport these things to installation sites using fossil fuels, and service, repair, replace and dispose of wind turbines and solar panels using fossil fuels. What a confused and impoverished future the UN is planning for us. All for nothing.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa