Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance, Gregory Wrightstone, Gregory Wrightstone, geologist who has been investigating the Earth’s processes for more than 35 years. Gregory Wrightstone is the author of the newly published book Inconvenient Facts: The Science That Al Gore Doesn’t Want You to Know. European witch hunts of the 15th to 17th centuries targeted "witches" who were thought to be responsible for epidemics and crop failures related to declining temperatures of the Little Ice Age. A belief that evil humans were negatively affecting the climate and weather patterns was the “consensus” opinion of that time. How eerily similar is that notion to the current oft-repeated mantra that Man’s actions are controlling the climate and leading to catastrophic consequences?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa