Paul Bledsoe lectures on environmental policy at American University. John Shanahan, civil engineer, advocates for plentiful energy from fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear: This article in the New York Times at the end of 2018 by Paul Bledsoe is a collection of all the past catastrophic man-made global warming announcements. John Shanahn views the world through the reality of a civil engineer's visison and sees a world with climate in normal past range. He sees a beautiful world, made better by fossil fuels, hydro and nuclear.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA