Judith Curry, PhD Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, Professor at the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology. Over 30 year career in atmospheric science. The magnitude of climate effects caused by using fossil fuels is questionable. Physical data does not agree with the climate models and most likely will be less than they predict. .
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa