The Catholic Church has been fairly consistent in supporting the hypothesis of catastrophic man-made global warming. In 2015, the leaders of the Church are recommending that the world stop using fossil fuels in all areas by 2050. What will the world be like if the world decides to stop using fossil fuels before they are exhausted?
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA