Thomas Cochran, physicist, lead anti-nuclear power advocate at the Natural Resources Defense Council: Nuclear power is the only energy that can meet all the world's electrical energy needs for thousands of years. It is reliable, clean, safer than almost anything else mankind does. He wants the USA and the world to stop using nuclear energy. He has been working towards this goal since the 1970s.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK