Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: He describes the history of air pollution in developing economies in the United States, United Kingdom and India and explains the difference between discussions about air pollution and claims of man-made climate change. Extreme environmentalists mainly from the United States and Europe demand that India abandon use of fossil fuels. They have their own selfish self-interest at heart. No concern for the economic well being of India and similar countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Artenschutz als Produktionsziel - Biodiversity must be goal of agriculture production (Fritz Vahrenholt, Deutsche Wildtier Stiftung) Germany German Deutsch
- World distribution of biomass (The Guardian) UK
- Venezuela oil shock and economc catastrophe (Virginia Lopez, AL JAZEERA)
- Recent Temperature and CO2 Disconnect (Thomas Wysmuller) USofA
- Scientists and engineers working for a better world (John Shanahan, Wade Allison) USofA UK