Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: He describes the history of air pollution in developing economies in the United States, United Kingdom and India and explains the difference between discussions about air pollution and claims of man-made climate change. Extreme environmentalists mainly from the United States and Europe demand that India abandon use of fossil fuels. They have their own selfish self-interest at heart. No concern for the economic well being of India and similar countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA
- Retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his security clearance (Grace Segers, CBS News) USofA
- China building nuclear power house (Axios, Zachary Basu) USofA
- Russia and China building nuclear power plant alliances (Nikkei Asian Review, Tomoyo Ogawa) Japan