Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: He describes the history of air pollution in developing economies in the United States, United Kingdom and India and explains the difference between discussions about air pollution and claims of man-made climate change. Extreme environmentalists mainly from the United States and Europe demand that India abandon use of fossil fuels. They have their own selfish self-interest at heart. No concern for the economic well being of India and similar countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA