Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: He describes the history of air pollution in developing economies in the United States, United Kingdom and India and explains the difference between discussions about air pollution and claims of man-made climate change. Extreme environmentalists mainly from the United States and Europe demand that India abandon use of fossil fuels. They have their own selfish self-interest at heart. No concern for the economic well being of India and similar countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA