Caldwell Esselstyn and co-authors, Cleveland Clinic: Though current medical and surgical treatments manage coronary artery disease, CAD, they do little to prevent or stop it. Nutritional intervention, as shown in this study and others, has halted and even reversed CAD. Diagnostic nuclear medicine, PET, positron emission tomography, plays a key role in documenting these facts.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK