Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA: No person is without fault. Ingvar Kamprad, got most things right and was a tremendous business leader. Compare his life with those of many elected officials. Also compare his life with people who accomplish very little in the real world of business and scientific, medical, and technology, who just criticize sound advances saying they are dangerous.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA