Joseph Kerwin: Reflections on life. The individual, humanity, spirituality. A good example of how to live in a positive way. Compare to those who think mostly about us versus others, I'm right - the others are wrong, I can save the world - just follow me.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA