John Shanahan, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA, website: efn-usa.org, civil engineer: Biographical summary. In retirement, he is working to contribute to global public education about nuclear energy, nuclear medicine, and nuclear science and why they are important for PEOPLE and the ENVIRONMENT. His goal is to work with people in all countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Testimony to Congress about Nuclear Power - 1977 (Thomas Cochran) USofA
- The Social Construction of Ignorance (Charles Barton) USofA
- Myths of Indian climate catastrophe (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Big swings in weather - small swings in climate (John Shanahan) USofA
- How to stop global warming (Bill Gates, Rolling Stone) USofA