Semen (Sam) Dukarevich, specialist in underground cryogenic structures: This is a very short but important description of Russia and some of the former Eastern European countries. Dr. Dukarevich survived WW II as a young boy and all the years of the Soviet Union. He describes Russia today with valuable suggestions about the future.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, John Shanahan) South Africa USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA