Charles Mackay, author, journalist: Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841. The book was published in three volumes: "National Delusions", (Economic Bubbles), "Peculiar Follies", (Crusades, Witch mania), and "Philosophical Delusions" (Alchemists).
Latest from John Shanahan
- Need for sound infrastructure management (G C T Mathibe, John Shanahan) South Africa USofA
- Ten reasons to exit the Paris climate change agreement (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Summary of 2018 ANS - HPS Joint Conference on Low Dose Radiation and LNT (Alan Waltar) USofA
- Follow the money on man-made climate change (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA