Jim Leonard, mechanical engineer, educator: The United States has been a leader in world peace and economic growth for a long time. It has made mistakes that should be acknowledged and corrected. Starting in 2017, the President has made it very clear that he considers himself and his policies better than many citizens and nations. This is a unique situation in the history of the United States and has upset relations with many countries and people around the world. This article concisely describes the situation and suggests what should be done. Nuclear power requires political leadership, a well run economy, good schools and universities. The United States has a lot of improvement to do. It won't happen with a president acting with little regard for most of the rest of the government, a very large percent of its citizens and disrespect for other countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa