CBS News, Grace Segers, William McRaven, John Brennan: "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency." He also criticized the president, saying that he did not possess necessary qualities of a good leader. Few presidents have polarized the country and insulted and angered America's friends and allies as much as Donald Trump. Nuclear power should be in the hands of peaceful governments that respect humanity and the environment, no matter whether poor or powerful.
Latest from John Shanahan
- What's next for US climate policies (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA South Africa
- Politicians trying to stop use of fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- 26 Years of Growth: Shanghai Then and Now
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA