CBS News, Grace Segers, William McRaven, John Brennan: "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency." He also criticized the president, saying that he did not possess necessary qualities of a good leader. Few presidents have polarized the country and insulted and angered America's friends and allies as much as Donald Trump. Nuclear power should be in the hands of peaceful governments that respect humanity and the environment, no matter whether poor or powerful.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Solar panels pollute a lot more than nuclear (Andrew Follett) USofA
- Summary of Earth's climate change, mankind's contribution and renewables (Steve Goreham) USofA
- Global Living Conditions (Max Roser) UK
- If Renewables are so great (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- The Real Climate-Change Deniers (Vijay Jararaj, Cornwall Alliance) India