John Shanahan, civil engineer, President of Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA: Bill Gates describes Vaclav Smil this way, "I learn more by reading Vaclav Smil than just about anyone else." Smil wrote the book, "ENERGY AND CIVILIZATION A HISTORY," It documents the tremendous, very unique contribution fossil fuels make in improving the lives of billions of people. Paul Driessen and Calvin Beissner write about eco-imperialist groups that work tirelessly to force stopping the use of fossil fuels. That would plunge the world back into poverty and suffering of the Middle Ages. In 2018, a lawsuit in the name of a few privileged American children is suing companies that extract and refine fossil fuels because the adults working behind the scenes and the children claim that the air they breath isn't good enough for them. It is time for a big change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Radiobiology and radiation hormesis (Charles Sanders) USofA
- Yellow jackets, unjustified taxation, fossil fuels (Paul Driessen) USofA France
- Decoding the United Nations agenda, lies, naivety, and ineptitude (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- Is Fighting Climate Change Really Fighting Pollution (Calvin Beisner, Cornwall Alliance) USofA
- Belief in socialism (Andrew Kenny, Free Market Foundation) South Africa