Ross McKitrick, Department of Economics, University of Guelph, Canada: Historically there have been three broad ways of viewing the natural world. Primitive cultures viewed it as a personal entity with a mind of its own. Biblical cultures view it as the work of a Supreme creator. Modern secularists view it as a random, uncreated entity. Does Nature Have Intrinsic Value?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Strange Agreements and Stranger Taxes: The UN Climate Drama (Vijay Jayaraj, Cornwall Alliance) India
- Donald Trump's relations with Heads of State for France, United Kingdom, Germany, China, and Russia (Luke Baker, Reuters) USofA
- Climate change witch hunts from 1500s to now (Calvin Beisner, Gregory Wrightstone) USofA
- 7 Dead Wrong Environmental Predictions From Earth Day 1970 (Andrew Follett) USofA
- China and India will lead nuclear development (Melissa Goh, CNBC) world