Andrew Follett, energy and science reporter for The Daily Caller: On the first Earth Day in 1970, famous extreme environmentalists and university professors made profound predictions of global catastrophes to happen in the next 30 years. They didn't happen. Instead the world got a lot better. Heeding predictions by extreme environmentalists is a disaster for the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Cost of wind, solar, nuclear, coal (Andrew Kenny) South Africa
- The miracle of carbon dioxide and water (John Shanahan) USofA
- Four priorities about unscientific claims of man-made climate change and energy (Viv Forbes) Australia
- Why nuclear is inherently safe (Michael Shellenberger) USofA
- Reality versus Climate Alarmism (John Shanahan) USofA