Bjorn Lomborg - What do global problems cost us? Review: A new way to compare global problems. "This book is a bracing tonic. An excellent survey for students, teachers, and the general public with a wealth of thought-provoking material. If you want to know how the world is doing, and get hard, comparable numbers to back it up, this is where to go."
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA