Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology, is a founding member of Greenpeace, who turned realist. "I love nature and people are part of nature - all people and all living things. I believe in one human family. All watersheds are connected. Environmentalism must be beyond nationalism, politics and ideology."
He explains how Greenpeace began in the 1970s and what it has become.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Rare Earths mining pollution in Mongolia (Tim Maughan, BBC) UK Mongolia
- SEPP Summary of Richard Lindzen at GWPF on man-made climate change (Ken Haapala) USofA UK
- Energy Security and Sovereignty (Rob Jeffrey) South Africa
- Need to wear old clothes, forgo heat, air conditioning, travel (CBS) world
- Global Warming for the Two Cultures (Richard Lindzen, GWPF) USofA UK