Patrick Moore, Ph.D. in Ecology, is a founding member of Greenpeace, who turned realist. "I love nature and people are part of nature - all people and all living things. I believe in one human family. All watersheds are connected. Environmentalism must be beyond nationalism, politics and ideology."
He explains how Greenpeace began in the 1970s and what it has become.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Sacrifice de Fessenheim (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Humans are destroying the world (Union of Concerned Scientists, William Ripple) USofA
- Paris Climate Agreement - A fairytale's failure (Vijay Jayaraj) India
- Nuclear Energy and Health: Low Dose Radiation (J Cuttler, M Pollycove) Canada USofA
- Why are we so afraid of nuclear radiation (Jerry Cuttler) Canada