Vijay Jayaraj, M.Sc. Environmental Science. Research Associate for Developing Countries for the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation: He describes the history of air pollution in developing economies in the United States, United Kingdom and India and explains the difference between discussions about air pollution and claims of man-made climate change. Extreme environmentalists mainly from the United States and Europe demand that India abandon use of fossil fuels. They have their own selfish self-interest at heart. No concern for the economic well being of India and similar countries.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate change or OMG event (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Solar minimum fastest decline in 10,000 years (Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong) USofA
- Looking at climate change debate (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Disaster of CO2 reduction policies (Tim Ball) Canada
- Letter to Secretary DOE about coal and rare earth elements (Clinton Crackle) USofA