Charles Sanders, Ph.D. radiobiologist: Dr. Sanders’ book is a single-author monograph dealing with the topic of hormesis from a historical perspective, epidemiological data of a bomb survivor, high-background areas, and medical uses. The birth of linear no-threshold (LNT) as a paradigm for radiation protection according to the author is based on the “radiophobia” whipped up by regulators.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Wind, solar, wood, dung (National Economics Editorial) USofA
- China wants nuclear power, just not Western technology (Brian Wang) USofA
- Climate Change Reconsidered II - Fossil Fuels, Summary for Policy Makers (Heartland Institute) USofA
- More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels (Thorpe Watson) Canada
- Environmentalists for Nuclear - USA Newsletter, 2018 5 (John Shanahan) USofA