Ted Nordhaus & Michael Shellenberger - Nuclear energy today is broadly recognized by scientists, scholars, and analysts as an environmentally positive technology with risks, such as they are, overwhelmingly outweighed by its environmental benefits. Such is the consensus on this question that mainstream environmental leaders no longer attempt to contest it.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Climate Change (?), Fossil Fuels (?), Nuclear (?) (John Shanahan) USofA
- How Prosperity Can Save the Planet – and its people … using fossil fuels (Paul Driessen, CFACT) USofA
- Tribute to Vikram Sarabhai (Ajeet Bhargava) India
- Climate change in the Baltic region in the last 1000 years (Sebastian Luening, Kalte Sonne) Germany
- Survey about fossil fuels, man-made climate change, nuclear (John Shanahan, John Droz) USofA