Thorpe Watson, Ph.D. in Physical Metallurgy & Science of Materials. Thirty five year career covering wide range of science disciplines plus 10 year investigation of the climate controversy: As we depart the coolest of the six warm periods since the last glaciation 10,000 years ago (Modern Warm Period), and enter another intervening cool period, truth will eventually prevail. China knows the truth as they commission a major coal-fired power plant every week. Canadian prairie farmers recognize the truth as they face shorter growing seasons. Will a Canadian political party acquire the courage and integrity to blow the whistle on this climate-change hoax before policies based on it completely destroy the Canadian economy?
Latest from John Shanahan
- Summary of Canadian Nuclear Power (Eric Jelinski) Canada
- The good rays, let them shine (Poul Hoilund-Carlsen) Denmark
- Grid-Scale Storage for Wind and Solar (Jack Ponton) UK
- A brutal example of why 100% renewables can’t work (David Wojick, CFACT) USofA
- Evolution of thinking about man-made global warming by James Lovelock UK