Dhruv Dharamshi, Jeet Sah, Jagriti Dhingra, Sonakshi singh Pundir, Nuclear Engineering students at Amity University, India: The idea is - to unite all students in the nuclear community on a single platform – to form the World Nuclear Student Body (WNSB). Given that the nuclear community is a small one, the project is realistic, with innumerable possibilities. Apart from the networking and educational aspects of such a platform, it would offer a level playing field for students to display their skills at an international level.
Latest from John Shanahan
- lnt gate rebuttal (Edward Calabrese)
- India after Areva and Westinghouse bankruptcies (The Economic Times) India
- lntgate ideological history cancer risk assessment (Edward Calabrese)
- Advanced pebble bed modular reactor, SMRs (James Conca)
- Simple statement about retrograde environmentalists (Eric Jelinski) Canada